Tree Trimming & Tree Pruning in Orlando
Residential & Commercial Tree Trimming
If you’ve noticed that tree growth has gotten a little out of hand or that your trees are looking a bit scraggly around the edges, it’s probably time for professional tree trimming and pruning services. Beaver Tree Service offers both residential and commercial tree trimming throughout the central Florida area. Our team of professional arborists will enhance the natural beauty of your trees and large shrubs, while at the same time preserving their structural integrity and the seasonal character they add to your property.
Trees and shrubs that are left to grow wild are more likely to break in a storm, litter the surrounding area with unsightly debris, contract diseases, and have a shortened – less beautiful – lifespan. Both young and mature trees alike will benefit from regular trims, which ensure that new growth is carefully managed, sustainable, and pleasing to the eye.
Benefits of Tree Trimming & Tree Pruning
Tree pruning provides a variety of benefits to your trees, property, and budget:
- Promote Tree Health – By removing dead branches and excessive growth, we can protect your trees from decay-producing fungi as we increase exposure to sunlight and circulation of air between the leaves.
- Gain Structural Support – Pruning and trimming young trees ensures that they have proper branch architecture and structural integrity for decades to come. Preventative pruning and correcting wayward growth can save landowners thousands of dollars in landscaping fees and structural support structures.
- Enhance Safety – Neglected trees combined with high winds, storm systems, and simply the passage of time can cause expensive damages and pose life-threatening problems to neighbors and passersby.
- Provide Clearance for Nice Views and Structures – Whether you’re interested in creating visual access to a picturesque view or simply want to make way for an additional building or structure, strategic tree trimming can achieve your desired outcome while still maintaining your tree’s characteristic form.
- Avoid Expensive Replanting and Replacement Fees – Formal plantings and mature trees are sizeable investments that merit proper upkeep and maintenance. For a fraction of the cost of replanting, you can enjoy regular tree trimming Orlando services and healthy landscapes well into the future.
When Should I Trim My Trees?
Determining whether to trim trees in the dormant season or growing season is a critical decision and will influence subsequent tree growth for years to come. Our knowledgeable arborists will carefully assess your trees and make recommendations regarding proper care and tree trimming Orlando needs. You can count on us for personalized attention, professional feedback, and affordable prices year round.
Before & After Photos of Tree Trimming & Tree Pruning
Orlando Tree Trimming
Orlando Tree Pruning
Commercial Tree Trimming
Commercial Tree Trimming Orlando
More Photos Of Our Work
Why Choose Beaver Tree Service?
With over a decade of experience in the tree service business, we recognize that other companies are vying for your business. However, it is our unwavering commitment to professionalism, quality, and affordability that sets us ahead of the rest. Not only are our specialists readily available to assess your property and consult with you to determine the best possible course of action, our entire team of experts is licensed and insured. That is because we stand behind our work and want you to rest easy knowing that you – and your yard – are in the hands of qualified professionals.
As an industry leader, Beaver Tree is proud to offer a variety of affordable Central Florida tree services, all of which are available throughout the Greater Orlando, Florida area. We are also happy to serve both residential and commercial clients located in Altamonte Springs, Apopka, Avalon Park, Clermont, College Park, Dr. Phillips, Kissimmee, Lake Nona, Maitland, Metro West, Ocoee, Oviedo, St. Cloud, Waterford Lakes, Windermere, Winter Garden, and Winter Park.
If you’re ready to protect your trees from overgrowth and bring back the beauty of your landscape, then Beaver Tree Service is ready to help. Give us a call today to speak directly with one of our representatives and we’ll put together a tree trimming Orlando proposal based on your needs. Call us at: (407) 990-2000!